Privacy Statement Onive Consulting
We treat personal information with the highest level of care and make sure they are secured. Our policy is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Onive S&OP Consulting
Onive S&OP Consulting helps companies with their business planning. We are located on Bolstraat 10 in Utrecht. For questions about privacy, you can contact us at email@example.com .
Technical information and cookies
When do we gather personal details?
- When we want to maintain a business relation with you or your organization
- When we encounter your profile when mapping our target market
- When you contact us through our site
Why do we gather your personal details?
When we want to maintain or build a business relation with you, we document contact details and contact moments, so we can be of service to you:
- In fulfilling projects
- In inspiring our network
- Building branch and content knowledge
- Involve you in our network activities
What personal details do we gather?
- Your name, email address and other contact information
- Current function(s) and employer(s)
With whom do we share your personal details?
We never share your personal details without your consent.
How long do we store your personal details?
We do not keep personal details longer than is legally allowed. At any time, you can indicate you want to retract, change or limit permission for us to store your details. Requests need to be send to the e-mail address stated above.
You have the right to access and/or change your personal details. You can also request from us to:
- Correct incorrect information
- Remove information
- Stop using your contact details for specific purposes
- Make the information we have stored about you available to you in a transferable form
- Not make decisions about you using automated methods.
When you send us such a request we will answer as soon as possible (at least within 1 month).
We do our best to secure your personal information against unlawful usage. We use physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures.
Questions, remarks, complaints or (suspected) data-leaks
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question, remark or complaint on our using your personal details.
Onive Consulting will regularly update its privacy statement. The most recent version can always be found on www.onive.nl.
This version was created in September 2018.